No, Shopify does not offer a mobile app builder for Shopify stores.
Why should I get a mobile app for my Shopify store?
Getting a mobile app for your Shopify store is one of the easiest ways to boost your sales and convert more traffic.
Thanks to a smoother customer experience, mobile apps convert 3x better than mobile websites and drive a 10% higher average order value - so customers are ordering more frequently with more products in their basket.
Not to mention, 85% of customers prefer mobile apps compared to mobile websites. 55% of customers say they’re more convenient, 48% agree that they’re faster, and 40% find them easier to browse.
If you want to learn more about why getting a mobile app can be so impactful for your sales, check out these articles:
- Should I Get a Mobile App for My Shopify Store?
- Are Mobile Apps Better than Mobile Websites for Shopify Stores? 
- 7 Misconceptions About Shopify Mobile Apps 
How do I get a mobile app for my Shopify store?
Getting a mobile app for your Shopify store is quick and easy!
You don’t need an expensive development team or a degree in coding - no-code mobile app builders mean you can build your app the same way you built your Shopify store.
All you need to do is search ‘Mobile App Builder’ on the Shopify app store, and a variety of options will pop-up ready to install.
In fact, at StoreLab we’ve specifically designed our mobile app builder to replicate Shopify’s website builder, making it as easy and intuitive as possible to build a mobile app for your business.
Check out our handy guide on how to build a mobile app for your Shopify store.
What is the best Shopify mobile app builder?
When it comes to selecting a mobile app builder for your Shopify store, there are a few key areas to look out for.
- Reviews - don’t just look at the number, look at the quality. Read what the customers are saying. Do they have businesses similar to yours? Do they often work with businesses in your country? Do the reviews seem real or could they be faked?
- Customer service - most mobile app builders state they’ll make you more sales, but little talk about their customer service. If you need help, you need to know you’ll get an answer quickly and effectively. Checking their reviews and watching their video will give you a good understanding of how much they prioritise customer service and what you can expect when dealing with them.
- Price - all plans aren’t created equally. Most mobile app builders have paywalls, meaning you might need to pay extra for key features. Look for paywall-free mobile app builders or check what the added costs might total up to before committing.